Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm a little slow on the posts, but I'll get better (maybe). I was actually a little sad to see 2010 go. It was a big year! Since I've gotten so great a putting up pictures, haha, here is 2010 in review:
January 16th: Katie and Ryan's wedding. It was cold and rainy, but really beautiful. We had the best time!


The next day, our family all came to my parents' house for the day...unfortunately I don't have any pictures from that day!

Fast forward to May 7, PT graduation


My supportive family

Couldn't have made it without these 3!

My awesome roomie!


Since it's in Latin, I'll translate....it says: "You can call me Dr. Jenny"

June: month full of birthdays, showers, bachelorette party, and oh yeah...the biggest test of my life!


My favorite way to spend a birthday, a day on the boat


July: moving, rehearsal and wedding, and a mini-honeymoon

Rehearsal dinner, Swallow at the Hollow...so good!




umbrella drink by the pool

Grove Park Inn and Spa, Asheville, NC

Wade in his spa robe and hat

We got dressed up and went out to dinner one night
August: started my new job full time and met some great people! Plus....


Dee's 21st birthday

September and October: Fair, football games and tailgates

First football game



MSU game


Thanks to Michele


And you've seen pictures from November on, so I won't bore you with those!
But here's some from New Year's Eve:

View of downtown from the rooftop deck

Katie's building



Candace and I after midnight


Here's to a much less hectic and busy, but just as exciting 2011 :)

1 comment:

  1. you're so freaking cute! Looks like a great year and I am SO SAD I missed it!

    ReplyDelete