It was a great weekend. A mini PT class reunion, a friend staying for the next week, and a very large, new TV. That sums up our weekend in a few words.
It was so great to see so many of my PT classmates again. The night started off with catching up on what everyone has been doing since graduation. "Where are you working?" "How do you like your new job?" And then it went right back into talking and laughing like we hadn't spent anytime apart. Plus, there was a new little one to meet! And he is adorable, Amanda. It was great and I already miss them. We all talked about getting together more often, and I hope we do. And maybe next time, everyone will be able to come!
And Michele is here for a week since she had to move out of her house a couple weeks early. She and I are going to spend some quality time together while Wadey goes to Florida for work. I'm predicting lots of baking and girly movies on our new TV (like Twilight!) and mexican food!
Hope everyone had as great a weekend as we did!



No comments:
Post a Comment