As you can see, I haven't been blogging lately. A lot has been going on and frankly blogging has been one of the last things I wanted to do at the end of the day. Although, I still found time to read other people's blogs.
Big changes are happening at our house (technically it's an apartment) and I will keep you 5 readers up-to-date as I can. Which as you can see from my evasiveness is not quite yet ;) sorry. Big thing we can say...We're going to Jamaica, mon! We're taking a 1st anniversary trip/late honeymoon in July to an all-inclusive place in Jamaica with Rob and Candace for their anniversary/birthday trip!! We are so excited! I may or may not have a countdown going, just days for now but I may go up to hours--haha. We both keep saying how we need a vacation with all the stressful stuff going on right now and we wish July would get here more quickly!
As for what we've been doing when we're not working, besides our newest hobby--rock climbing...
(these go back to mid-March since I haven't blogged in awhile)
A visit to the GA Aquarium and World of Coke
A Thrasher's game with Rob and Candace
| Bromance captured |
Sweetwater 420 Fest in Candler Park
| Don't know what to do with our hands..... |
Easter in Marietta
| BFF's Miles and Ellie |
A Miracle League game
Christi and I drove to Aug for Britt's PT graduation
| Dr. Hall |
Mother's Day weekend in Harlem with a Kentucky Derby party at Cassie's but I didn't get any pictures
Athens for Zach and Kasie's tool shower
I'm hoping the next few weeks are filled with pool and boat days!! I am desperately needing a tan!
I will try to be a better blogger from now on...
YAAAYYYYY you back!
ReplyDeleteGosh I miss you.
LOVE that picture of you and Brittany. What do you do with those hands??
I personally can't wait to hear about all that is going on with you....(smile)
~Michele