Saturday, June 11, 2011

All you need is love

Last weekend was my college roommate and my very good friend from high school's wedding. I take full credit for this wedding seeing as I introduced them! I'm kidding on the credit thing, but I was so happy to see two people who have been so important in my life start their married life together and look so incredibly in love. We drove up with Candace, Brooke, and Eric which was way more fun than going by ourselves.

We had such a good time celebrating with everyone! It really was a great weekend spending time with old friends. Here are a few pictures from their day....


 
College friends







Cutting the groom's cake with their surgical gear



Both my roomies




My favorite picture from the day

Their getaway "car"


And in a complete change of pace, we have spent this weekend relaxing at our apartment. We spent this afternoon at the pool and then Wade made the BEST steaks we've ever had for dinner. Topped off with a trip to Bruster's after dinner and I would say this weekend is climbing to an all time favorite. We have needed to take a break and just spend time together, especially since we are trying to get all our stuff together to move. Moving/packing always stresses me out. Even if I'm only packing for a weekend, I feel like I'm going to leave something behind...which I usually do, and it is usually something like my husband's flip flops. And if you know my husband at all, he NEEDS his flip flops--besides boots for work or in the winter, they are all he wears! Plus, I am really OCD when I pack and everything has to fit just right. It's ridiculous because I sit there trying to rearrange things so they fit better for hours on end if you let me--just ask Michele.

Well, I hope everyone is having as good a weekend as I am :) Sorry for a little rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment