Yesterday we spent the day celebrating Father's day and my birthday. My birthday falls on Father's day or the days around it a lot so we usually celebrate these together.
I have the best dad in the world. He loves all his daughters unconditionally and supports us through anything. He is also hilarious and has great dance moves--which is of course where I get my awesome moves from! Here's a picture montage of my awesome Dad...
![]() |
| First picture |
![]() |
| Yes that is a fuscia sweat suit and acid washed jeans |
![]() |
| Always good for a piggy back ride! |
![]() |
| He went with me when I wanted to do the black diamonds |
![]() |
| He was always our coach |
![]() |
| Told you he had sweet dance moves! |
Today started off as a rough birthday, but turned into a pretty good one. My parents came up to rescue me when my car broke down so I did get to see them on my birthday which I wasn't supposed to. When I got back to the clinic after all the drama, I had a slow day at work which was a nice change of pace. And my hubby surprised me with balloons, flowers, Season 4 of The Office on DVD, and a People magazine when I got home. I get my real present next week when I have a cell phone update :)
I am lucky to share my birthday with my sweet and beautiful cousin. She was born on my 11th birthday, and we have spent many years celebrating together. I love sharing the day with her and it makes me sad that I haven't been able to spend the past few with her. We have a special bond that I wouldn't trade for anything. It's like I have a 3rd sister. We are so similar, maybe there is something to horoscopes after all....
![]() |
| My Grandpa and I on my first birthday and Kayla and I on her's |
![]() |
| Isn't she pretty and grown-up? |
![]() |
| All my sisters :) |
So, happy birthday to my favorite birthday buddy
No comments:
Post a Comment