Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A little ranting

Ok, so right now I'm pretty upset about my wedding video. I have been anxiously waiting for the 3 months to be up that the videographer extraordinaire claims it takes to edit the thing and now that that has come and gone without any word from him I am not pleased. I really want to have the video for our trip to Chicago for Thanksgiving so that we can all relive the Cheryl/Eric dance marathon and laugh until we cry! But mostly, I want to see everything again in real time. The pictures are all beautiful and I love them, but it's not the same. It's not that I have forgotten anything or that it went by so quickly that I didn't get to experience it, but I just want to relive that day because it was so happy and fun and truly was everything I could have hoped for.

1 comment:

  1. That better be ready in 5 months... I am going to watch it in a dress with you in yours!! Also, LOVE that you have a blog now can't wait to stalk you!!

    ReplyDelete