This is what happens on Monday mornings with no patients to see....I create a blog! Thanks to Michele, haha.
So I'm not sure where to start on this whole blog thing, but I guess I can start by giving a little recap of married life so far. I have to warn you, some of the first days of our married life are right out of a sitcom--from the overflowing toilet in the hotel room on our wedding night to Wade accidently pulling the cabinet off the wall and breaking some of the brand new dishes that we got as wedding presents! But don't worry, we survived the crazy bad luck we had those first few days and are very happy in our new apartment (with the cabinet back safely on the wall, broken dishes replaced and the apartment complex is none the wiser).
I have started working as a pediatric physical therapist at an outpatient clinic with lots of great people! I love the kids I work with and am getting used to being a "grown-up." The big downside to working with kids is that I have had a cold/sinus infection thing going on for about 3 months (give-or-take a week). Wade just started a new job at Trimark, thanks to Mr. Bishop! He really likes it so far and has only called me once to complain about traffic!!
Thank you for linking me.
ReplyDeleteAlso, you are awesome. (smile)
~Michele