Thank goodness for wireless. We've been without ours for a couple weeks now because we had to send our old router back and wait for the new one. Our new one came the other day and I just spent some time with someone on the other side of the world to fix it because it didn't work when I initially set it up and like magic, it works! Which means I get to sit here online and watch The Office at the same time :) I love modern technology! Remember the days of dial-up? I'm talking about back when everyone had AOL and would spend 5 minutes waiting to connect and hear "You've got mail." Doesn't that seem like forever ago? How sad.
Sidenote: We leave for Chicago in 6 days!!
I think about those days all the time. Someone I work with has to use dial-up and you have to hear that scrathy connection noise. Thank goodnees even the developing world has internet and LAN lines!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
ReplyDelete